Subject: [Leica] Singapore LUG
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 17:31:02 +0000

Friends

After hearing how successful the HK LUG have managed to get together (and
also eat dinner) recently prompted me to invite all LUGgers in Singapore to
email me privately (using the above subject heading) so that we can form a
local LU-fraternity.

I already know YZ Lee, Terence Tan and Edmund but would like to know
'claire' and many others who are on the list.

Like they say locally in my part of the globe, "Your cooperation is most
appreciated."

Dan K.

                 Beware of the barrenness of a busy life.