Subject: Re: [Leica] Minorities
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:45:50 -0800

>Last week, I was photographing a chemical plant for a brochure.  The plant
>manager said, "You can't take photos in the plant.  Your flash might ignite
>the fumes."  Hah!  Little did he know.........
>
>(If you guys think it's hard being taken seriously with our simple, little
>cameras, imagine being a female photographer!  We don't get no respect!)>>>>>>

Hi Tina,

Just get a 300 lb, 6' 12" assistant and I think the respect may just occur
when he says, "yes ma'm, anything else I can run get for you ma'm?"  as he
hands over an M6!:)

They'll really take you seriously and the respect? Well hell they'll be
falling all over themselves. :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant