Subject: RE: [Leica] Minorities
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@wt.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:14:55 -0500

> Last week, I was photographing a chemical plant for a brochure.
> The plant manager said, "You can't take photos in the plant.  Your flash
> might ignite the fumes."  Hah!  Little did he know.........
>
> Leically,
>
> Tina

I was taking candids in the dim lighting at my brother's wedding last week
when the "official" photographer (2 1/4 Mamiya, with  wide angle and strobe)
came up and asked me with a smirk if I was actually getting any shots.  I
simply showed him the Noct, told him it was loaded with Delta 3200 and that
my shutter speed was 250.

He gulped and walked away.

/Mitch