Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - 12/3/99
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:21:21 -0500

LUGs

The following are for sale:

Universal Handgrip with Shoulder stock (14239) with instruction
pamphlet - This is the latest model and is marked "Leitz Wetzlar
Germany." It provides supplementary support for long lenses or
bellows applications.  It can also serve as a mini-tripod. I've added
two aftermarket swivels to which a carrying strap or sling can be
attached.  The grip can hold a Leica electric release - both the R
and R8 releases fit.  The functioning is fine and the finish shows
only a few marks from use.  US$200

Summicron 50/2 M s/n 2350736 inc rear cap and 12538 hood/frt
cap. Black.  This is the second version of the 50 Summicron.  This
lens was serviced with a re-lube by Golden Touch in April 1999.
The optics are fine.  The finish shows wear and bright spots on the
aperture ring, focus ring and front rim.  US$500

Canon Lens mount converter B - adapts Canon FD SLR lenses to
Leica thread mount or, with a screw-to-M adapter, to M bodies.
This does not couple to the rangefinder. Consequently it is best
used with wide angle lenses with zone focussing. With the adapter
is a Canon 28/2.8 FD with correct hood, no caps, of dubious
quality. I am including this with the adapter attached to show how
the adapter parts are to be added to a lens since I can't find the
instruction pamphlet. US$50

Kaiser coiled flash cable Leica M3 to household, 64 inches. In
original but tattered packaging. 2 available @ US$10 each or both
for US$15

Five day return privilege.

All prices include priority mail shipping within the US.

Please email privately if you have any questions.

Thanks
Roy

Roy C. Zartarian
"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
 The sinners are a lot more fun." - Billy Joel.