Subject: Re: [Leica] Pelican Pete The Viso ... er, Pellicle Viso
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:40:44 -0500

Well, Marc, it appears that we have a couple of lines of
independently developed pellicle Visos.

Lippincott, a photojournalist by profession, in his "Introduction to
Camera Maintenance" says "With the assistance of Marty
Forscher, author designed unit using Canon Pellix semitransparent
fixed pellicle mirror . . "

Roy