Subject: Re: [Leica]Leica photos and Mike Johnson special!
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 23:30:33 -0500 (EST)

>Here's another puff up for the Leica Users Community!
>
>I encourage you all to take a look at the many shots posted by folks on this
>very list!  There are some really excellent shots, well worth your time, and
>mine are there too!!

Thanks Dan for the proposal.
 I also take the opportunity to invite those interested in seeing pictures
taken by other Lug members to visit my own site (why not!).
 If you are not concerned by Planning & Design, just visit the Photography
section, showing pictures taken by 2 of my associates and myself.Comments
are welcome.

The URL is:    jlda-design.com

Tks

Jacques Leonard