Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M Winder #14 403 disparition.
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:37:10 -0800

Nathen wrote:

<<<<Full aperture, 1/30 sec., steady hand after several pints--that's what
Leica M is about.>>>>>>

Nathen my friend,

It's the few pints that makes the hand steady, the eye sharp and the camera
quiet! :)

Hell and a bunch of the LUGGERS don't believe me when I give advice on
scotch, it works even better than a few pints holding a Leica! :)  After a
few single malts, you don't care and they still turn out great! ;)

And they still look pretty good the next morning!:) Not like some of the
lasses! And I wont touch that any further!:) I plead senility and Leica
burn out!:):)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant