Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] God, no Canon vs. Nikon...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:06:25 -0000

Yes, Greg - I shoot almost exclusively with two M6s. I also have a Nikon F
on which I have mounted a 180 f2.8. But for some really bizarre reason, I
find taking photographs, and talking about taking them, far more interesting
and worthwhile than fixating on all things Leica. The Canon/Nikon thread is
far less off-topic than many, many, many threads on this list. At  least it
has to do with cameras, and, in fact, may tell us something about Leica's
corporate problems.