Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Univ. Polarizer on 90 APO
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:28:50 -0800

This does not work on the 21mm!  Based on another suggestion, I got a 55-72
step up, using a 72mm pol I already had, and drilled a "window" in the arc
of the step up ring that is visible in the finder.  It works great with wide
angle, and you don't have to flip the filter around.  I haven't tried it
with other lenses--you might need one custom made for each lens so that the
window lines up with the area visible in the finder.

Tom Schofield