Subject: Re: [Leica] lens caps - keeping them
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:32:01 -0500

Johnny Deadman wrote:

>SNIP

> 1) When using a camera bag, they go in the compartment the lens came OUT of.
> (My domke 803 is so small it's not a pain to lug around).
>
> 2) When not using a camera bag, I wear combat trousers which have two big
> baggy pockets --- lightmeter and unexposed film in left hand pocket, lens
> caps, lens hoods and exposed film in right hand pocket.
>
> --
> Johnny Deadman

Danger! Danger! Warning Wil Robinson! Alert! I used to just drop lens
caps in the same compartment that they came out of in my Domke 803.
Until one day I found one stuck in the deployed lens cap on my 90
Tele-Elmarit where it had lodged when I had placed in in its compartment
in the Domke. Since then I make sure the lens cap is in one of the front
flapped pockets on the Domke.

- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/