Subject: Re: [Leica] ALICE BAG
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:18:18 +0100

Hi Guido,

You can easily put two bodies and four lenses into an Alice. When I went
to Israel last summer, my Alice contained: M6, M6HM, 24mm Elmarit, 35mm
Summicron, 50mm Summicron, 50mm Noctilux and 135mm Apo Telyt. Plus a
mini tripod and some other odds and ends. One of the bodies always had a
lens mounted, and the other four lenses were coupled using the M
coupler.

At last year's Photokina, Bill Rosauer had two Ms and six lenses in his
Alice, as far as I remember.

Nathan

Guido Ridoli wrote:

> Derar friends
> Can I put into an ALICE bag two M bodies and four lenses,
> Or I have to choose a "Series 3"
> Thanks  for your reply
>
>         Guido Ridoli
>   LEICA M SUPERFAN