Subject: Re: [Leica] lens caps - keeping them
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:56:40 -0800

Eric Welch wrote:

> At 10:20 AM 11/29/1999 -0500, Mueller, Rob wrote:
> >What does everybody use to keep from losing their caps? Do you hold them in
> >your hand or have some device that attaches to the cap and body?
>
> I put them in a pocket.
>
> Eric Welch

I think this put your lens cap in your pocket thread is a major revelation!
I can't wait do try it! Your pocket instead of that front part of your camera
bag where they all rattle around!?
How about two lens caps in the same pocket is that ok?
And which pocket? The front one I assume! I think if I leaned over and it was in
my shirt pocket it might fall out!!!!!
Anyone had that happen?????!!!!
Back pockets might not be good but I can't think of a reason yet. But I'll get
back to you guys on it!
Mark Rabiner
Ho Ho Ho