Subject: Re: [Leica] lens caps - keeping them
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:03:10 -0800

I've got two sets of rear caps glued together and have used them for 5 years
+. Never come apart or even threatened to. My complaint with the coupling
ring (and I have one of these too) is that it doesn't work with all lens
combinations - particularly with a couple of the lenses that I use the most.
The super-glued rear caps work just fine.

And who cares how it looks?

Bryan