Subject: Re: [Leica] Greece
From: Christos Markou <Christos.Markou@cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:46:23 +0100

Hi,

There is no such thing as "violence against people from the States"
in Greece! What happened during Clinton's visit was mainly a political
thing organised by a certain political party(ies).
In any case, do not worry about this!

If you stay in Athens and have time for a short 'get-together'
let me know. Just send me a private e-mail.

Hope you enjoy your visit to Greece.

Christos