Subject: [Leica] Mini MALUG meeting at MOBA this Sunday!?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:40:59 -0400

Hi folks-

Jim Shulman and I have been chatting and seems he's coming to Boston this
coming sunday to attend an awards ceremony at the Museum Of Bad Art
(MOBA)... perhaps we can rally the forces and have a little LUG
gathering... the MOBA (which I have never attended) is said to have some
"spectacular" works of "art"- and is one of the few museums that encourages
photography!
I'll try to facilitate some of the organization of this thing- but, for
example, I don't even know where the MOBA is!?!

Bob Keene