Subject: [Leica] Starting new
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 06:47:42 +0000

> Man, if you want to see something TRULY gorgeous, check out eBay item
> #204966523. I sure wish I had three or four thousand dollars lying
> around.
>
> --Mike

MArtin H.: >>>>>Why?  Take one picture with it and it's worth 1/3 of
what you paid for it. And what is the point of owning a camera if you're
not going to use it?
<<<<<

As Sherry Krauter told me recently in regard to "mint" condition Leicas,
if you had a beautiful girlfriend who's a virgin, would you refuse to
sleep with her?

I'd use it up...but don't worry, I'm not actually considering buying it.
Just admiring from afar.

- --Mike