Subject: Re: [Leica] Weight / Summilux 35mm f/1.4 -- Eric Welch
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:19:42 -0800

At 10:38 PM 11/28/1999 -0500, Andre Jean Quintal wrote:
>--> do I understand you thus chose a chrome Leica M ?
>         To me, a black one is so much more discreet
>         and I have VERY seldom done photography below -10 F  . . .

You have it backwards. The black lenses are brass and aluminum, not the
other way around.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

The best pictures differentiate themselves by nuances...a tiny relationship
- - either a harmony or a disharmony - that creates a picture. -Ernst Haas,
"More Joy of Photography"