Subject: RE: [Leica] Nazis and Leicas
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:50:42 +0100

In 3 messages, this guy wrote that:

 1) SS were ordinary soldiers
 2) A familly where there was a SS member is honourable
 3) His dream is to live during the WW1

Am I alone to wonder : is he a real neo-Nazi or just an extraordinary specimen
of military moron that can be produced only by the armies?

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France