Subject: [Leica] Friday FS 11/26/99
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:27:12 -0500

LUGs,

Last call before (dare I say it?) eBay!

FOR SALE:

Elmar 50/3.5 SM, no serial no., O engraving, 7 o'clock infinity.
Internal haze.  EX $150

Viso IIa and OTXBO/16460 90 deg finder. Bayonet mount. EX $185

AFLOO film winder EX+ $50

OUBIO/16466 lens adapter for Viso II/III EX $45

Elmar 135/4.5 s/n 240083 (1935) inc. original front cap & early
FIKUS hood. As might be expected with lens of this vintage, there
is wear on the black paint at the tripod socket, barrel and aperture
ring.  Also, the  interior glass shows clouding.  The hood is marked
Wetzlar  and also shows paint loss especially around the front rim.
$325.

Tropical case for 2.8cm/6.3 Hektor. Dented along part of bottom
edge but will still hold the correct lens. Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/tropcase.jpg $125

Prices include insured priority shipping within the US.

Five day return privilege.

Please feel free to email me privately with questions about any of
these items. I can provide digital photos.

Thanks

Roy