Subject: Re: [Leica] Agitation problem
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 08:39:01 -0800 (PST)

I've been trying to find a lab in town that does a good job for me
with Delta 3200.  I just tried a new one (they claim to use Ilfotec,
but will use anything I want for an extra $3.00 per roll) with a roll
shot at 1600.

The *last seven frames* of the roll have a a similar look to Johnny's
problem, but a bit more severe.  The rest of the roll is fine, if a
little low contrast.

Sound like the same problem?  Should I look for yet another lab, or
try to educate these folks?  I'm a little bit suspect because they
called 1600 a -1 pull, and didn't believe me that the film was rated
by Ilford at 1000....

g.