Subject: [Leica] An Engraved Leica - Nazi Symbol
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:17:11 EST

In a message dated 11/25/99 12:10:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

<< So what are we supposed
 to do? Ask anything that is old "were you held or owned by a Nazi?" How
 long do we wait for it to respond? I wonder if that last atom of oxygen you
 inhaled was at one time inhaled by a Nazi. Better stop breathing. >>
A Leica made for or used by the Nazis has no special significance in itself,
but it remains a symbol of the history it represents. That symbolism sticks
to it and nothing can remove it.

Bob