Subject: Re: [Leica] Squares and sabotage
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:22:38 -0800

At 11:17 AM 11/24/1999 -0500, Ruralmopics@aol.com wrote:
>What would have been wrong with the photographer and the
>stripper sitting down with the owner, discussing the situation, promising to
>show no clients in the photo without permission and (Yes, I dare say it)
>offering to let the owner see the photos before they ran?

Reasonable, except for the showing the owner before hand. That's contrary
to good journalism practice. You have a good point though. The nature of
this story probably doesn't justify deception. I wasn't telling the story
as a bastion of journalism ethics, but a funny story. But you have a good
point.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

In my photography, color and composition are inseparable. I see in color.
- -William Albert Allard, "The Photographic Essay"