Subject: Re: [Leica] Squares and sabotage
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:45:42 -0800

At 09:07 AM 11/24/1999 -0500, Ruralmopics@aol.com wrote:
>Nice story Eric. Too bad -- in my view, at least -- it was clearly unethical
>behaviour. If I were on the desk the picture would never have seen the light
>of day.
>
>Sneaking cameras in to change the world is one thing. To round out a feature
>story is a different thing.

What was unethical? The stripper gave them permission, and she was the only
person in the picture you could recognize. The rest were silhouettes of the
backs of their heads. They just wanted a photo to show her doing what she
does and she was more than willing. It's just the owner would never let
them in because he was afraid of what they'd show.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

(001) Logic Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing