Subject: Re: [Leica] Squares and sabotage
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:07:45 EST

Nice story Eric. Too bad -- in my view, at least -- it was clearly unethical
behaviour. If I were on the desk the picture would never have seen the light
of day.

Sneaking cameras in to change the world is one thing. To round out a feature
story is a different thing.

Bob (that ain't what they taught ME at Mizzou) McEowen