Subject: Re: [Leica] wich lens?
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 05:44:53 -0500

I was wondering if there was an enormous difference between the 19mm and the
21mm for R? I don't have it but I own a 24mm elmarit 2.8 R. Could someone
give me some advice about these three; and at least, is there any clue,
after having almost all the M lenses refreshed, that Leica will now refresh
all the R lenses?

	--> You can trust the 19mm R to be one very beautiful
	lens, technically superlative, and well worth its premium price.

I would like also to know wich lens is at equal distance in terms of vision
between the 50mm and the 24mm, 35 or 28?

	--> Could you rephrase this question?
	I make no sense of it.
	If I understand, you want to compare the COVERAGE ANGLE ???
	OR, "visual impression". then you DON'T have equal distance
	between differing focal lengths, as this is the whole idea.
	Only a similar focal length will give you the impression
	of equal distance.

	Andre Jean Quintal

Thanks to you

Greg, Bxl