Subject: [Leica] Info re Rollei Twin Projector
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:45:34 -0800

I've been looking at a used Rollei Twin slide projector that I could pick up
for about $600.  Anyone have any experience with these?  Optical quality?
Doing lap dissolves with one projector and tray would be fun, but I am
conserned about the optical quality.  The Rollei lenses indicate that they
are made in Germany.  I am presently using aProadovit RT-300 with 90 mm
Colorplan and 60-110 Elmaron lenses.  I don't think the Leica lenses will
fit the Rollei projector.  I figure I can just about wash the price if I
sell the Pradovit and lenses, except for changing tray sizes.

Tom Schofield