Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cheap Shot
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:15:00 -0800

The Leica Rep in question isa very knowledgeable and quite nice individual
who I have conversed with on several occassions over the years, and who
frequently leads seminars providing free use of all the latest goodies,
including wonderful the Monterey photo shoot Saturday.  You are reading too
much into what his comments were about the LUG.  All he said was that he got
tired of being told he was wrong when providing information in response to
questions.  After all, his fiull time job is being knowledgeable about the
Leica line!  If you think people are hiding his name, I have seen it in at
least a half-dozen posts in the last two days!

Also, as far as comments regarding unfulfilled promises by Reps, they are at
the mercy of New Jersey, and in turn Solms, as to estimated delivery dates,
so don't shoot the messenger!