Subject: RE: [Leica] Squares and sabotage
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:33:41 -0000

Well, folks, it ain't Dorthea Lange, or anyone else famous for that
matter...but take a look if you're interested at
http://content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=get_album&ID_Commu
nity=Leicausers&ID_Topic=13

I just posted Cell Phone and Under Pressure, both of which I'd call
environmental portraits. These were taken of pharmaceutical company folks -
Under Pressure is an MD VP, and Cell Phone is a PR staffer - in a company
"war room" and a big medical meeting.

B. D.

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue