Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] deserve to be green
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:08:58 EST

<<So refresh my memory - which did I use for push processing - acufine or

diafine?>>

B.D.,

I use Diafine with Tri-x at 650.  I know others who use Acufine with Tri-x at
800.  They both work well, but are different.  Diafine is nice, you can
develop different kinds of film in the same tank.  3 minutes in A, then 3
minutes in B, and you're done.  Looks good too- moderately fine grain, good
acutance, and the highlights don't block up. Per someone's reccomendation a
few days ago, I shot some Neopan 1600 that I will try in Diafine tonight.  It
should be interesting.

All the best,
Richard Wasserman