Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Contax shutter complexity versus Leica
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 16:41:33 -0500

At 01:27 PM 11/21/1999 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>The Bulls eye meter was not too accurate for me and I was
>having trouble figuring out how to get the shutter fixed.

Gosh, Mark.  I can tell you, and tell you, and tell you, but you don't want
to learn.

Ken Ruth at Bald Mountain will fix anything.  He is slow and expensive, but
very, very good.  There are others, perhaps Herr WW Umbach of Z-V Service
being the most notable.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!