Subject: Re: [Leica] I can't believe I'm losing this argument
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:54:16 -0800

I wonder if Ansel Adams had a snapshot album. With 4x6's with adhesive corners
of his wife and dog did he have kids?
It would be cool if some were out of focus but he didn't care because it was his
only shot of a certain uncle.
I'd love to know what he used to grab his happy snaps!
I'd love to hear what Sexton says.
My theory is as he really didn't take 35mm all that seriously for his own
personal vision and that his personal vision wasn't much involved with grabbing
the moment like the 35mm camera does he was a bit fickle with his choice of 35mm
cameras- using a particular model or brand for only a few months to years at a
time. He wouldn't be the only one. They're such fun gizmos!
Mark Rabiner