Subject: RE: [Leica] The difference between Konica and Leica
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:28:00 -0000

Alexey,

I understand your point but just to take this back to the original meaning
of the quote.
Konica listened to customer's requests for an interchangeable lens Hexar
camera and then decided it was worth the risk of production. I don't think
it was presumptive on their part.
However, the public is notorious about not knowing what they would like
until they see it! I wonder how many of us take the time to write to Leica
with our wish lists for their camera development as well as posting them on
this mailing list?

Jem