Subject: [Leica] Re: AA Trivia Question
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:42:30 -0800

Having been born in Santa Cruz, grew up there, started photography there,
currently live but 30 miles from there, my mom still lives there in the
house where I grew up... I spent a lot of time at the Tannery, getting
leather scraps for hobby projects, Boy Scout stuff, etc. Smelly place.

I also knew Ansel Adams. While photographing along the CA coast, I would
occasionally run into him. Big camera and an International Travelall if I
remember correctly. I wasn't into that kind of car stuff then.

Even though I know he had 35mm cameras such as the Conterex, the only 35mm
camera I ever saw in AA's hands was an R4, sometime in the early 80's.

Jim