Subject: [Leica] Palm Pilot M
From: "Eno" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:14:44 -0500

<<This past Saturday at the LUG/LEG photo day, when I got to the Point Lobos
entrance (8:30) we discovered it didn't open until 9. There was a line of
cars. I walked up the line to see if any other LUGgers were there and came
across a car, containing two LUGgers (names withheld to protect the
guilty), beaming info back and forth between Palm Pilots. Of course the
joke of the day was "cybersex between Palm Pilots"...>>

Jim

The 'beaming' thing is a bit weird!  Soon we will beam off other Leica
Users' Pilots  then beam into the Ir port on the new 35 cyberlux and
and then beam and print using the pilot printer!  In any case, Leica would
be in there somewhere, something like an innocent bystander.