Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: hands on buying ...
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:12:02 EST

In a message dated 11/18/99 11:24:29 PM, ramarren@bayarea.net writes:

<< That's right, Bob. Most of the time I buy from a dealer and have to drive
to the town where he's located to do business. Of course, between San Jose
and Palo Alto is only 13 miles, but I like to see what I'm buying before I
spend the money, particularly if there's a fine choice to be made.

Big cities are not that scary.

The city comment was a joke. I grew up in St. Louis. I just don't LIKE going
to cities. I'm not afraid of them.

Bob (faces a rush five minutes on the way home) McEowen