Subject: Re: RE:[Leica] Beginner questions on M6 TTL and M6HM TTL
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:13:07 EST

In a message dated 11/17/99 11:18:07 PM, ramarren@bayarea.net writes:

>The best thing to do is to go down to a dealer who has both in stock and
>
>see how they work with your eyes and vision.

Wow! A dealer that stocks Leica . . . what a concept. The nearest one to me
is 125 miles away which I guess is a reasonable distance to drive before
spending big bucks but it would mean I'd have to go into the city. I'm not
sure I want to do that . . .

Bob (you mean the Internet is NOT the only way to buy things?) McEowen