Subject: [Leica] Camera Concepts
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:01:59 -0500

Well, to be fair, Ted makes a grand point about selecting tools to fit the
job.  (Still, I wonder how many TLR's Ted uses!)

I have a slew of cameras, but the ones I use regularly are, in rough
percentages:

Leica M (M6/M3)		45%
Leica TM (IIIc/IIIf)		10%
Contax RF (a slew)		  3%
Rollei TLR (2.8F & GX)	30%
Hasselblad 2000 FC/M	  5%
Rollei 35			  3%
Rolleiflex SL35E		  2%
Praktica B			  2%

I use the last two for some demanding lenses (such as a Russian 1.5/85
Helios) or for moderate tele work (I use a Leica APO-Televid or any of
several 500mm or 1000mm MTO's), though, for extreme tele work, as on my
Questar, I use a Leica M6 with Viso III.

So, yes, I do occasionally use an SLR (both 35mm and MF), though not often.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!