Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Pros, Leicas, and losing market share.
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:53:29 -0800

>In a message dated 11/17/99 2:46:45 AM, ewelch@neteze.com writes:
>
><< There are many
>situations where an SLR is a better choice, some the rangefinder. The truly
>complete photographer uses both. >>

Eric my man, how true!

Hell without both you're an incomplete photographer because they are
different "tools of the trade" for shooting different things within any
given assignment.

they compliment each other and having both allow a shooter to make the
greatest use of his or her ability to produce the best photographs possible.

Bob wrote:

>No fair Eric. Logic and reason are not allowed in a "Yes it is/No it isn't"
>argument >>>>>>>

Well said Bob. This post topic is just another one of the inane discussions
that use up air time around here lately.  Yeah yeah I know if I don't like
it, delete it, but somebody has to call a spade a spade sometimes.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant