Subject: Re: Bulk Film, was: Re: [Leica] brick, INVENTORY
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:07:46 -0800

At 08:56 AM 11/16/99 -0500, Jonathan Borden wrote:
>Am I the only one who uses the Watson bulk film loader? You get about 18 36
>exp rolls in a 100 foot roll which works out to about $2 per roll

Plus light struck ends, potential scratches and all the other problems and
pains of bulk loading. Buying in large quantities allows you to skip that
process and for not much more money. When the film is that cheap, one
doesn't mind shooting the occasional short roll. You can use the unexposed
ends for future film retrieval tools. (With proper preparation).

I bet you can find rolled Tri-X for not much more than $2 or $3.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.