Subject: Bulk Film, was: Re: [Leica] brick, INVENTORY
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:56:30 -0500

Am I the only one who uses the Watson bulk film loader? You get about 18 36
exp rolls in a 100 foot roll which works out to about $2 per roll. A big
advantage is that you can roll whatever size you like which is handy if you
like to develop your rolls in a custom fashion (e.g. pushing Delta or Tmax
to different speeds etc.).

Now if you were to by bulk film by the case, I'd imagine some serious
savings :-)

Jonathan Borden