Subject: Re: [Leica] Weight of the 283
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:23:36 EST

I guess this falls into the "so what" category since they are no longer
available but back in the early 80s when all my fellow J-school students used
Vivitar 283 flashes I began using the Minolta 320. It had the same power as
the 283 but swiveled in addition to bouncing, had the manual dial down built
in and had a much simpler and easier to understand dial. It's a great flash.
Incidently, if anyone has a broken one lying around, I could sure use a
battery cover.

Bob (hasn't used a flash on his new Leica yet) McEowen