Subject: BOOK FOUND! wasFW: [Leica] Seiichi Furuya Photography Exhibition
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:05:19 -0500

LUGers,

You may recall my plea for help in finding a book, for which I had neither a
title, nor an author. Incredibly, I have found the author and title.
Amazon.com is shipping me a copy

Many thanks to all who volunteered suggestions. The details are below. The
details were provided off-LUG, but our own Ken Iisaka was also able to
further help.

The internet changes everything!

carpe lumen,

Alistair