Subject: Re: [Leica] How to read a balance sheet
From: "ross mcleish" <cram@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:34:47 +1100

From Erwin Puts :

> ......I am a blind admirer of facts and a cool analysis of these
> facts to support claims. And as wild guesses are made, however
> plausible on first sight, that do not stand the scrutiny of the
> facts, I feel obliged to point that out. This BTW is my last post to this
list.

Unfortunately for the LUG, we no longer will have the benefit,  the
knowledge, the inspiration, and the candour or Erwin's posts. No longer the
scrutiny of an enquiring mind, with the wisdom of years of research with
which he backs up his factual analysis and commentaries.
There is still a wealth of knowledge amongst the LUG of course, and no doubt
the group will move on interminably and inexorably, but much the poorer.
Thank goodness, and providence, for Erwin's home site: www.imx.nl/index.html
, where hopefully  we can all continue to enjoy and learn from his
endeavours.
Ross