Subject: [Leica] Leica's reputation
From: Simon Stevens <simon@wizard.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 08:25:03 -0500

I just thought I'd pass this on to depress you all, especially those of
you who think that the fame of leica depends on the glass. I was at my
local "professional" photo store in the suburbs of Washington, DC
yesterday, renting a lens for my Hasselblad when I started chatting to
the assistant. I mentioned that I use a Leica and he exclaimed
enthusiastically  what a good camera Leicas are "because they use Zeiss
lenses." (!!)

Simon Stevens