Subject: [Leica] Cool!
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:26:58 +0000

>>>I did
have one little bit of satisfaction though - they had a stack of Leica
Fotografie magazines there. I pointed to the current issue and naively
asked
the rep if you could take photo's like that if you had one of their
camera's. At this he perked up - "sure can" he said (or words to that
effect), and started into a spiel about leica lenses. At which point I
cut
him short with "damn right you can, it's one of my photo's".  I then
went to
talk to the student - guy in his early 20's who was very much into
Leica's<<<

Man, that's great. Talk about getting satisfaction!

- --Mike