Subject: [Leica] friday for sale items/Photovilla
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:58:49 EST

<<

Does this price include the finder and M adapter or are you taking the

Japanese kits apart?

Bill

I do not take ANY kits apart. I sell as I buy in ALL cases.

The 25mm is sold with a finder. The other lenses are not. NONE of them
include the M adapter and I have no Voigtlander adapters in stock. I do have
Leica brand M adapters.

These items are all in their individual factory provided packages exactly as
they were sold to me.

If they offered these as a kit, my source in Japan has been unable to get
them.

thanks,
Rich