Subject: Re: [Leica] Big bucks
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:02:44 -0800

At 09:23 AM 11/10/99 +0000, Mike Johnston wrote:
>Oh yes we are. I've made over 65,000 negatives in my life, and I'm only
>42. (And not even a terribly heavy shooter.)

Good point, Mike. Negatives are still the most efficient storage medium.
Seems to me the digital age is especially susceptible to the principle of
the instrument. Give a child a hammer and everything he encounters requires
a hammer. Seems to me some people think life has no meaning unless it's
been digitized and put on the web.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch