Subject: RE: [Leica] Help in finding a book
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:45:44 -0500

Richard,

Many thanks for the pointer

I ran into Rocco yesterday, whilst he was taking Penny for a walk; he
informed me that you've had real bad flu :=(

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

I just got some hilarious prints in the mail from Tom. American Butts is
quite something, and there is an absolutely priceless shot of a sign at
Gatwick. I'd love to hook up and share them with you, unless you've already
seen them.

regards

Alistair