Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: 35,MF,LF
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:30:25 -0500

Jim,

    Good suggestion. On one hand I'm tempted to get a full blown view camera
set but then I have to remind myself what I like to photograph. What is
tempting about the Crown Graphic "Press" camera is that it can be used
handheld. To be honest I love my M6 and really am not sure how much I would
use a 4x5 but I thought I might try something inexpensive first. But I think
you are correct, one should not try to duplicate a Leica in 4x5, to be fair,
one should use a 4x5 on its terms. Perhaps what I am looking for is a
technical or field camera. The graphics *do* have a rangefinder to keep this
discussion somewhat on topic :-))

Jonathan Borden