Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] OT: Windsors Use Leicas!
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:19:03 EST

This whole thread reminds me that Royalty, Queens and Princes actually mean
something to some people in this world. Here across the pond I think most of
us just think of royalty as something quaint the British still do. I, for
one, forget that they are real people, part of a political system and that
some people actually take them seriously. I guess we're so preoccupied with
our "interesting" president that we forget . . . It truly seems to be a great
cultural divide . . .

Bob (Hail the Queen Mum) McEowen